On this ocasion of children day , Face n Dental team conducted Oral health awareness for children through competition, games, dance, jingles & lots of gifts. Children had gala time & also enlightened about dental hygiene importance. Face n Dental
team would like to throw light on the oral health of children. As children are the future of our country, but their health is least concern by the society because they can not speak, or express their pain. Children are like wet impressions on cement. Forming good oral hygiene habits in your child can help your child have healthy teeth for life. So, its our duty to put our children develop good oral hygiene habits, as overall health is also affected if oral hygiene is not good.
here are some points for good oral hygiene:
1. Brush twice a day for 2 minutes ( morning and night).
2. Use dental floss for plaque removal.
3. Provide healthy food and limit snacking and areated and sweetened drinks.
4. Visit dentist after every six months.
5. Avoid chocolates n cakes.